*This conference has ended on 18th Feb 2013.
Thank you all for your participation and support!*
Photos of the conference are now available.
WELCOMETokyo looks forward to welcoming you to the 2013 Asia-Pacific Meeting of the Economic
Science Association (ESA) on February 16-18, 2013.
Keynote lectures will be delivered by:
- Colin Camerer (Cal Tech)
- Yan Chen (U Michigan)
- Soo-Hong Chew (NUS)
- Toshio Yamagishi (Tamagawa U)
- November 27: Deadline for submission of your abstract for the ESA conference
- December 5: You are informed if your paper has been accepted
- December 15: Preliminary program is available on 25th Dec.
- January 1: Deadline for regular registration
- January 25: Deadline for late registration
- February 16-18: Conference
- February 19 : Workshop by Colin Camerer and Soo-Hong Chew
- Yukihiko Funaki (Waseda Univ.)
- Kan Takeuchi (Hitotsubashi Univ.)
- Alistair Munro (GRIPS)
- Yasuyuki Sawada (Tokyo Univ.)
- T.K. Ahn (Seoul National Univ.)
- Ananish Chaudhuri (Univ. of Auckland)
- Youngsub Chun (Seoul National Univ.)
- Lata Gangadharan (Monash Univ.)
- Hongbin Li (Tsinghua Univ.)
- Minhaj Mahmud (Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies)
- Nikos Nikiforakis (University of Melbourne)
- Charles Noussair (Tilburg Univ.)
- Masao Ogaki(Keio Univ)
- Andreas Ortmann (Australian School of Business)
- Albert Park (Hong Kong Univ. of Science and Technology)
- Jan Potters (Tilburg Univ.)
- Yoshi Saijo (Osaka Univ.)
- Marc Willinger (Univ. Montpelier)
- Li-An Zhou (Peking Univ.)
This conference is supported by "Experimental Social Sciences for the 21st Century" (Leader: Tatsuyoshi Saijo), Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas by Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.